Welcome to our visionary world
Making todays waste, tomorrows food.
Who Are We
Det Visionære Køkken is a social enterprise, which aims to avoid unnecessary food waste in supermarkets and to increase the focus of food waste. The kitchen receives discarded fruits and vegetables, which have been turned down by the local shops and supermarkets. These products are then used for various activities.
We cook, socialize and attempt to improve the conditions for our environment.
Meet the Team
Jan Martin Ahlers
- To reuse food waste from supermarkets, and educate the younger generation on the topic.
- Reduce food waste and increase the awareness.
- We want to integrate disadvantaged minorities into the society, by providing job opportunities.
- We want to create the highest positive impact on the environment.
- We emphasize on the combination of cultures.
- We want to offer our services at the lowest possible price for people who are in need of healthy food.
- We want to create an environment for elderly to socialize and share their knowledge
- We are not limited by religion, cultural background, age or gender